    Todd Hudson Guest

    All of a sudden, favorite folders box shows up. How do I make this go away?

    NOTE: I want the all mail folders to be displayed.

    Todd Hudson, Nov 30, 2003

  2. Choose the "Folder List" view in the Navigation Pane.

    --
    Russ Valentine
    [MVP-Outlook]

    Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook], Nov 30, 2003

  3. Todd Hudson

    Todd Hudson Guest

    I do not see this. Where (step by step) are you referrign to?

    Thanks

    Todd Hudson, Nov 30, 2003
  4. check your other post.

    Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook], Nov 30, 2003
  5. No, it is not done.
    Nor have you explained what you want clearly enough for me to understand.

    Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook], Nov 30, 2003
  6. Todd Hudson

    Todd Hudson Guest

    Ok, i figured it out.

    Todd Hudson, Dec 1, 2003