    number.

    Any ideas of what is causing this???

    Thanks

    Virgilijus, Sep 9, 2008

  2. Virgilijus

    Kayman Guest

    On Mon, 8 Sep 2008 23:39:01 -0700, Virgilijus wrote:

    > After I boot up, I get this box:
    >
    > FATAL ERROR
    >
    > We are very sorry, but an internal error occuted.
    > Please re-install the product to fix the problem
    >
    > Error-Code: 1 / -3 / 10900
    >
    > See Doc#5305
    >

    > I have NO idea what application is causing this or where to find that doc
    > number.

    Google for: Error-Code: 1 / -3 / 10900

    Kayman, Sep 9, 2008

  3. Virgilijus

    Erwin Moller Guest

    Virgilijus schreef:
    > After I boot up, I get this box:
    >
    > FATAL ERROR
    >
    > We are very sorry, but an internal error occuted.
    > Please re-install the product to fix the problem
    >
    > Error-Code: 1 / -3 / 10900
    >
    > See Doc#5305
    >

    > I have NO idea what application is causing this or where to find that doc
    > number.
    >
    > Any ideas of what is causing this???
    >
    > Thanks

    Hi,

    I think that is Nero (for burning CDs/DVDs).
    Solution: Uninstall Nero, and reinstall it with a valid Serial.

    Regards,
    Erwin Moller

    --
    ============================
    Erwin Moller

    Erwin Moller, Sep 9, 2008
  4. Virgilijus

    Virgilijus Guest

    Well, tried Google, but that was of no help....

    Virgilijus, Sep 9, 2008
  5. Virgilijus

    Bob I Guest

    Perhaps Nero 7 is the cause?

    Bob I, Sep 9, 2008
  6. Virgilijus

    Virgilijus Guest

    I uninstalled Nero and that took care of the error. Thanks

    Virgilijus, Sep 9, 2008
  7. Virgilijus

    Virgilijus Guest

    You are absolutely correct. That took are of it.

    Virgilijus, Sep 9, 2008
  8. Virgilijus

    Elmo Guest

    Virgilijus wrote:
    > Well, tried Google, but that was of no help....
    >
    > "Kayman" wrote:
    >
    >> On Mon, 8 Sep 2008 23:39:01 -0700, Virgilijus wrote:
    >>
    >>> After I boot up, I get this box:
    >>>
    >>> FATAL ERROR
    >>>
    >>> We are very sorry, but an internal error occuted.
    >>> Please re-install the product to fix the problem
    >>>
    >>> Error-Code: 1 / -3 / 10900
    >>>
    >>> See Doc#5305
    >>>

    >>> I have NO idea what application is causing this or where to find that doc
    >>> number.
    >>>

    >> Google for: Error-Code: 1 / -3 / 10900

    The "-3" blocks any post with the number 3 in it. Try putting the text
    in quotes:

    "Error-Code: 1 / -3 / 10900"

    http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q="Error-Code:+1+/+-3+/+10900"&btnG=Search

    --
    Joe =o)

    Elmo, Sep 9, 2008
  9. Virgilijus

    Bob I Guest

    You're welcome, have a great day!

    Bob I, Sep 9, 2008
  10. Virgilijus

    surfboat Guest

    surfboat, Oct 12, 2008
  11. Virgilijus

    surfboat Guest

    surfboat, Oct 12, 2008
  12. Virgilijus

    surfboat Guest

    Hello Erwin Moller, I had the same error after running WinXP Pro repair and
    resolved it by uninstalling and reinstalling Nero OEM 7 Essentials.
    Thankyou

    surfboat, Oct 12, 2008