fatal error occurred while creating an SSl server credential

bob Sterrett

I get this when booting. (2 event log entries)

I'm running exchange 2000. One microsoft article suggests this may be
related to mail (SMTP).

I have never had an SSL cert on this box. How can I get rid of this or
should I just ignore it?

Steven Liu [MSFT]

Hi Bob,

I think you can ignore it.

Refer to the article:

305088 Schannel Error Message 36871 When Receiving an EHLO SMTP Command
http://support.microsoft.com/?id=305088

Thanks for using Microsoft News Group!

Sincerely,

Steven Liu

Microsoft Online Partner Support

MCSE 2000

This posting is provided ¡°as is¡± with no warranties and confers no rights.
--------------------
| From: "bob Sterrett" <[email protected]>
| Subject: fatal error occurred while creating an SSl server credential
| Date: Mon, 11 Aug 2003 09:18:47 -0400
| Newsgroups: microsoft.public.win2000.advanced_server
|
| I get this when booting. (2 event log entries)
|
| I'm running exchange 2000. One microsoft article suggests this may be
| related to mail (SMTP).
|
| I have never had an SSL cert on this box. How can I get rid of this or
| should I just ignore it?

Joined
Apr 17, 2007
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
I get above error message while sending mail to perticular reciepient, I am not able to send him reply and i am getting same mail by him!