Fantasy football christmas stats

chelseafc2005

Crunchtastic
Reaction score
Ok The christmas period is about to start in the premier league and a lot of points can b won over this time. Since my last post with the stats ther have been quite a few changes in the league and I have been creeping up to the top but Admin still heads the table.

I will post a new set of stats after the busy christmas/new years period to see if there are any changes

enjoy:thumb:

fplxmasstats.png

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Thanks cfc :D

It will be interesting to see how the January transfer window will effect things :)

Rush

Cool Cruncher
Reaction score
Thanks Mate ...relegation always makes teams better , watch me rise

crazylegs

Member Extraordinaire
Reaction score
Looks like the table has basically stayed the same, most people are in the same positions as a couple of months ago ...The only thing thats changed is the scores but everyone still has the same point difference between each manager...

Good stuff Chelsea...;) :thumb:

BigJay

Kingsize Crunchie
Reaction score
10th place:blush:

It just goes to show that a rugby man, knows nothing about football.

Sir Clive Woodward should have taught me that!

Reaction score
I can't beleive that I am being BEATEN by a WOMEN!!!!!!

yikes that scares me!!!
:(

My team is pretty poor, but I am still optimistic
time for a change
next year we should do a different website because they dock you points for taking players out that deeply affected my team! :(

chelseafc2005

Crunchtastic
Reaction score
psd99 said:
next year we should do a different website because they dock you points for taking players out that deeply affected my team! :(

your like a certain mr Mourinho always complaining:p

Reaction score
Hmmmmm 5th place

I feel sorry for those below me as stated before my footie knowledge is poor:nod:
And only 3 points from 3rd place & a place in Europe;)

crazylegs

Member Extraordinaire
Reaction score
What a difference a few weeks can make just before christmas I was languishing in 8th spot down the bottom of the table, and now after pulling things out the bag and posting some unbelieveable scores over the last 6 weeks, I'm now in 2nd spot and about to take the no.1 position from admin if he's not careful...:nod:

And I'm still in the fantasy cup round 6 on the 20th Jan...Anybody else still in the fantasy cup competition...

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Well done mate :D You're catching up extremely fast!

I didn't realise this fantasty cup thing until you mentioned it, looks like I was out at round 3 ;)

crazylegs

Member Extraordinaire
Reaction score
I didn't realise this fantasty cup thing until you mentioned it, looks like I was out at round 3

Oh unlucky Ian...I thought everyone knew about it otherwise I would of mentioned it sooner....Anyone else still in..

chelseafc2005

Crunchtastic
Reaction score
crazylegs said:
Oh unlucky Ian...I thought everyone knew about it otherwise I would of mentioned it sooner....Anyone else still in..

No went out last week by one point :(

Reaction score
Ian Cunningham said:
I didn't realise this fantasty cup thing until you mentioned it, looks like I was out at round 3 ;)
Lucky for some, i got knocked out in Round 1:(
But hey, it's not that important i can now concentrate on the League title instead;)

BigJay

Kingsize Crunchie
Reaction score
I decided, like feckit, the league was more important.......I'm fighting relegation here!

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Take a look at the league now ;) You're top crazylegs!!!

I've still got 3 sub's points to come in, but I think you'll still be winning :)

crazylegs

Member Extraordinaire
Reaction score
Yes I'm in at the no.1 spot rising from tenth place in just 8 weeks with a superb run of form and some inspired selections....:D :nod:

Ask a Question