Fancy a drink?

Becky

Webmistress
Reaction score
Evenin' all :)

Myself, Ian and Techy are meeting for a drink on Saturday the 24th September (this coming Saturday) at 3pm in Loaf (Deansgate Locks, Manchester). It's just an informal drink and chat, but if anyone else fancies coming then please let me know! It would be great if more people could come, sorry if it's short notice.

The more the merrier ;)

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
whats the Trains like ... me have no car. :(

Underneath the arches... are you going to wear your perls, so we can recognise you? ;)

Is there a computer show on at the G-Mex ... :D

I'm not alowed to drink you know ... over age ... what is 2 units a week anyway?

Better quit here will I'm in the lead. :cool:

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
The bar is actually underneath the trainline, and Deansgate station is just on the corner (I think!).

This week at the GMEX is "ASSOCIATION OF ANAESTHETISTS OF GREAT BRITAIN & IRELAND ANNUAL CONGRESS", so no excitement there I'm afraid ;)

Quadophile

Hon. Acoustical Engineer
Reaction score
Whoever attends, make sure you all have a good time :)

muckshifter

Reaction score
Quadophile said:
Whoever attends, make sure you all have a good time :)
Manchester Airport aint that far away ... :D

Hey Techy, are you going to move that PC or leave it a PCQ&A ... the number is 2250

:rolleyes:

Quadophile

Hon. Acoustical Engineer
Reaction score
muckshifter said:
Manchester Airport aint that far away ... :D

If you are planning to take a flight out of Manchester, I suggest you take PIA as it lands in my backyard first before arriving at the destination :D

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Techy said:
Long Story Techy, but that number was the Mucks old team, but we started up a PC Review one soon after :) The new number is 2250 :D

muckshifter

Reaction score
About 30seconds after you posted you were joining, Ian got conformation for our own team ... don't worry about PCQ&A I have already spoken to them, they understand. :thumb:
All you need do is just change the number to 2250 ... and you'll be in our gang.
That is if its ok with you like. ;)

muckshifter

Reaction score
I have to take a 'rain check' if you don't mind, but if you ever take a trip to Southport, look me up.

;)

Becky

Webmistress
Reaction score
muckshifter said:
I have to take a 'rain check' if you don't mind, but if you ever take a trip to Southport, look me up.

;)

We shall indeed :)

Perhaps sometime next year we could get the "Three Grumpy Old Men" all in the same place at the same time?? ;)

Reaction score
I know it's a big ask, but you are all welcome to come over here for a wee dram if you like?!! The weather is good at the moment and there are lots of nice pubs. Oh, and Cebit was on here recently!!

Any takers?!

Bodhi

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
bodhi said:
I know it's a big ask, but you are all welcome to come over here for a wee dram if you like?!! The weather is good at the moment and there are lots of nice pubs. Oh, and Cebit was on here recently!!

Any takers?!

Bodhi
If it wasn't £500 to get to Aus I'd be tempted ;)

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Bump :D

Just got back from an early night out, but just reminding people incase they fancy turning up ;)

gabriella

Sunflower Queen
Reaction score
Have a good time, all those of you that go. Had I not just got home from hospital I would have definately been up for it - can't drive and am walking like Jake the Peg!!! I will be with you in spirit!!

Gabs x

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
gabriella said:
Have a good time, all those of you that go. Had I not just got home from hospital I would have definately been up for it - can't drive and am walking like Jake the Peg!!! I will be with you in spirit!!

Gabs x

Cheers Gabs! There will be another one sometime maybe later in the year or early next :)

Ask a Question