    from the list of files involved with the PeopleOnPage
    spyware and bases the identification of PeopleOnPage on
    files unique to PeopleOnPage.

    Glen, Mar 25, 2005

  2. Thanks for the report Glen.

    I'm a little concerned--this false positive has been reported for a fairly
    long time.

    Are you on the current build of Microsoft Antispyware (see help, about, and
    look for .509) and definitions? (also see help, about, and look for 5699)

    Since it is your app which is being adversely affected, please report this
    false positive to the Spynet site at the URL below:

    http://www.spynet.com/falsepositive.aspx
    --
    FAQ for Microsoft Antispyware:

    Bill Sanderson, Mar 25, 2005