    time protection. Anyone figure a way to conquer this error? Any help would
    be great!

    -Chris

    Guest, Jul 25, 2006

    To check which SP you have installed go to start, go to run, and there type
    winver
    there you will see a popup window which shows, SP2, or SP1!
    --
    I like computer science...

    Guest, Jul 25, 2006

    Does AutoUpdate work on your system?
    Try going to Windows Update and applying all offered critical updates.
    http://update.microsoft.com

    Guest, Jul 25, 2006

    RE: failed to start. Verify that you have sufficient privileges t

    No... Autoupdate is not working on my system for some stupid reason. I get
    an error in the browser when I try and run it... its starting to get very
    frustrating... I have tons of spywaye on my comp and Im really sutck here as
    of right now.

    -Chris

    Guest, Jul 25, 2006

    RE: failed to start. Verify that you have sufficient privileges t

    Hi Chris,

    Start here to clean your system:
    http://wiki.castlecops.com/Malware_Removal_and_Prevention:_Introduction
    http://wiki.castlecops.com/Malware_Removal_and_Prevention:_Overview