    contacts into "Contacts" on Outlook 2007? My Blackberry will only sync with
    contacts, not business contacts.

    Thanks.

    ChemMan, May 8, 2008

  2. select contacts, copy, paste into Contacts folder.

    William Stacey [C# MVP], May 8, 2008

  3. ChemMan

    DA Guest

    thank you for your response. I found this helpful. My problem is that I now
    have duplicates in my Contacts folder. How can I resolve these duplicates?

    Thank you,
    David

    DA, May 9, 2008
  4. ChemMan

    Luther Guest

    On May 9, 8:08 am, DA <> wrote:
    > thank you for your response.  I found this helpful.  My problem is that I now
    > have duplicates in my Contacts folder.  How can I resolve these duplicates?
    >
    > Thank you,
    > David
    >
    > "William Stacey [C# MVP]" wrote:
    >

    > > select contacts, copy, paste into Contacts folder.

    > > "ChemMan" <> wrote in message
    > > > This is probably very simple but I can't figure it out.  How do you get
    > > > BCM
    > > > contacts into "Contacts" on Outlook 2007?  My Blackberry will only sync
    > > > with
    > > > contacts, not business contacts.

    > > > Thanks.- Hide quoted text -

    Use cut instead of copy.

    Luther, May 9, 2008
  5. Only way I know is the old fashion way. select and delete.

    William Stacey [C# MVP], May 12, 2008
  6. ChemMan

    Buck Guest

    If his problem is 'how do i get my Outlook contacts to match my BCM
    contacts', "CUTTING" isn't a very good idea is it? Won't that REMOVE all of
    his BCM contacts and put them into his Outlook contacts?

    Am I alone in thinking that the fact that the Outlook contact database and
    the BCM database are different and don't sync with each other? When I
    installed BCM and saw the first instruction was something like 'copy your
    outlook contact database into BCM' I about fell over.

    Buck, May 24, 2008
  7. Use Pocketmirror by Chapura and it works!!

    ShoutMarketing, Jun 3, 2008
  8. Re: RE: Exporting from BCM contacts into "Contacts"

    I will like to invest into this issue. get back to me as to enable us discuss better.
    Abun Lora

    Lora Johnson Abun, Dec 29, 2010