    system dialouge popping up for user input

    Thank you so much

    Dorji

    Guest, Oct 19, 2005

  2. The easiest way would be to open a recordset in VBA code and then use the
    FileSystemObject to write your own file:

    http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/d...n-us/script56/html/FSOoriFileSystemObject.asp

    There is a newsgroup about ADP: m.p.access.adp.sqlserver.

    On Google:
    http://groups.google.com/group/microsoft.public.access.adp.sqlserver

    --
    Sylvain Lafontaine, ing.