    distribution list. Can I get more details for the DL? or there is any other
    method to export the DL to excel , could anyone help me ?
    thanks.

    Eric Wang, Apr 20, 2010

  2. DL's do not support export and import. The best thing to do is save the DL
    as a text file then open it in Excel as a tab or comma delimited file.
    --
    Russ Valentine

    Russ Valentine, Apr 20, 2010

  3. Copy 'n Paste should work as suggested here by many but you can also take
    advantage of the PDL export function (no limitations for this option) in
    ContactGenie Toolkit (http://www.contactgenie.com/toolkit_4_outlook.htm).
    Exports to a CSV file (open in Excel and save as a worksheet if required).

    Karl
    Karl Timmermans - The Claxton Group
    ContactGenie - QuickPort/DataPort/Exporter/Toolkit/Duplicate Contact Mgr
    "Contact import/export/data management tools for Outlook '2000/2010"
    http://www.contactgenie.com

    Karl Timmermans, Apr 20, 2010