    is-9I3QO.exe at 00006344. File not found." I search on the internet, but
    couldn't find a solution, does anybody here have an idea.

    With kind regards Erwin

    Bormans Erwin, Oct 17, 2003

  2. Hello,

    If you have a 3rd aprty program working with Outlook, and you are now
    gettign errors, I believe I would test with uninstalling the new product.
    Also, I am unsure how "Public Outlook" does it's thing, but multiple person
    access to an Outlook PST file is only going to cause havos with Outlook.
    Here's some articles that touch on some of the problems of that.

    297019 OL2000: Why .pst Files Are Unsupported Over a LAN or WAN Link
    http://support.microsoft.com/?id=297019
    305519 OL2002: Why .pst Files Are Unsupported Over a LAN or WAN Link
    http://support.microsoft.com/?id=305519

    Best Regards,

    Ryan M. Keith, BSCSE, MCSE
    Microsoft Enterprise Messaging Support