Excel 2007: disappearing chart sheets!

Discussion in 'Microsoft Excel Setup' started by Dallman Ross, Sep 26, 2009.

  1. Dallman Ross

    Dallman Ross Guest

    Hi, all,

    I recently bought a new system and installed Office 2007 Ultimate.
    I am running it under Windows 7 with a 64-bit install and AM2
    processor. I had Excel 2002 before.

    I have some complex workbooks with some sheets that are charts.
    They are still in Excel 2002 compatibility mode. I had to touch
    up some things on the charts to make them display right in Excel 2007,
    but they look OK.

    But I have a serious problem. When I save the sheets and exit,
    then re-open them, the left-most sheet (chart only) is missing.
    If I save that and exit, then re-open, the *next* chart/sheet
    to the left goes MIA. I am at my wit's end.

    I opened the workbook in Excel 2002 again and the missing
    sheets/charts were there.

    Please advise me on how I can resolve this!

    Much obliged...

    Dallman Ross, Sep 26, 2009

  2. Dallman Ross

    Dallman Ross Guest

    Is anyone able to help or give me a lead on this? I really would
    appreciate it.

    Dallman Ross, Sep 29, 2009

  3. DUDE!

    I think I just figured it out by mistake.

    I was working on a .PDF and .XLSX at the same time.

    Comment in Adobe is CTRL + 6
    Must have pressed it in Excel

    Try pressing CTRL + 6 and see if your graph comes back.

    R Data Dude 7!, Dec 15, 2009
  4. Dallman Ross

    billpride

    Joined:
    Jan 29, 2010
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    Disappearing charts in Excel 2007

    You da bomb! Using <ctrl> 6 did the trick and saved me millions of hours and heart attacks. Thanks are not enough!

    billpride, Jan 29, 2010