Event id# 7023 Service Control Manager

I am receiving errors in eventlog in Windows 2000 server SP4. I check for possible fixes and can't locate any

Event ID# 7023 Service Control Manage
Remote Access Connection Manager service terminated with the following error. Access is denied

Event ID 20035 Rasma

Remote Access Location Manager failed to start because it could not create buffers. Restart the computer. Access is denied

Errors appearing in the eventlog every 3 to 5 secs and the log files are being max out

I did Virus scans and no viruse

Can you help me urgently

Thank
Wayne C.

Rashmi.K.Y [MSFT]

Hi,

I understand that the event viewer reports Event ID 7023 and 20035.

Most often these Event IDs are generated when Veritas tape backup driver
installation. Please uninstall the driver if installed, reboot the system
and check if it resolves the issue. Also please obtain the updated driver.

Hope it resolves the issue. If not, please provide more details about the
issue. Also mention if there were any recent changes to the system and when
did the issue begin.

Thank you,

Rashmi

| From: "=?Utf-8?B?V2F5bmUgQy4=?=" <[email protected]>
| Subject: Event id# 7023 Service Control Manager
| Date: Fri, 21 May 2004 13:46:02 -0700
| Newsgroups: microsoft.public.win2000.ras_routing
|
| I am receiving errors in eventlog in Windows 2000 server SP4. I check for
possible fixes and can't locate any.

Event ID# 7023 Service Control Manager
Remote Access Connection Manager service terminated with the following
error. Access is denied.

Event ID 20035 Rasman

Remote Access Location Manager failed to start because it could not create
buffers. Restart the computer. Access is denied.

Errors appearing in the eventlog every 3 to 5 secs and the log files are
being max out

I did Virus scans and no viruses

Can you help me urgently.

Thanks
Wayne C.

Sharoon Shetty K [MSFT]

You can have a look at the following KB article, it talks about this issue.

Sharoon