    that event, and even better, what they are?
    And even better, can I remove all event handlers without knowing what they
    are. In C#, I know this can be done.

    hayrob, Jul 10, 2005

  2. "hayrob" <> schrieb:
    > If I have an event in VB.Net, can I find out how many handlers there are
    > for that event

    Determining the number of handlers registered for a certain event:

    <URL:http://dotnet.mvps.org/dotnet/code/codingtechnique/#EventHandlerCount>

    --
    M S Herfried K. Wagner
    M V P <URL:http://dotnet.mvps.org/>

    Herfried K. Wagner [MVP], Jul 11, 2005
  3. hayrob

    hayrob Guest

    Magic - obvious really - once you know how!
    Thanks very much for your help, Herfried.

    hayrob, Jul 11, 2005