    Any help would be appreciated.
    thanks.

    , Dec 30, 2003

  2. Bill Guest

    Try here

    http://aumha.org/win5/a/xpvm.php

    Bill

    Bill, Dec 30, 2003

  3. Alex Soteros Guest

    1) Click on Start->Help and Support
    2) type "Virtual memory" in the search field and click the arrow.

    Your solution should be defined in an item called "Change the size of the
    Virtual Paging File" under the "Suggested Topics" return section.

    Print the topic out so you can easily refer to it.

    Be sure to assign the virtual file to one of the hard disks (there is
    usually only one - the C: drive).

    Alex Soteros, Dec 30, 2003
  4. premisallwhatuknw

    Joined:
    Jun 28, 2011
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    hey did the above solutions kinda helped what u wanted ha?!..cos I too hv da same prob over here!!..

    premisallwhatuknw, Jun 28, 2011