    Full message -
    Error This application (myprog.exe) requires a newer version of Microsoft
    ..NET compact Framework than the version installed on this device

    Peter Cooling, Oct 9, 2006

  2. It is probably an application requiring .NETCF v2.0 You can get the
    redistributable version here:-
    http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/...88-59e2-4eba-a70e-4cd851c5fcc4&displaylang=en
    Latest is v2.0 SP1

    Peter

    --
    Peter Foot
    Device Application Development MVP

    Peter Foot [MVP], Oct 9, 2006

  3. Hi Peter

    Im pretty sure I had the latest version installed but I uninstalled it, then
    reinstalled it from the download and it fixed the problem.

    Many thanks for you help. Thread closed

    Regards
    Peter C

    Peter Cooling, Oct 10, 2006