    At Starting windows There is an error on regsvr32 (library model szinotuj.dll
    not found).I already know: regsvr32.exe /s [no display message boxes].
    Should i reinstall something?How can i solve it?

    Ron, Dec 9, 2007

  2. "Ron" <> wrote:

    > At Starting windows There is an error on regsvr32 (library model szinotuj.dll
    > not found).I already know: regsvr32.exe /s [no display message boxes].
    > Should i reinstall something?How can i solve it?

    Undo the system changes (eg. installation) that you made prior to the first
    encounter of this problem. If there were no such changes, you can bet that
    your system is infested by malware.

    --
    d-d

    Detlev Dreyer, Dec 9, 2007

  3. Ron

    Elmo Guest

    Ron wrote:
    > At Starting windows There is an error on regsvr32 (library model szinotuj.dll
    > not found). I already know: regsvr32.exe /s [no display message boxes].
    > Should I reinstall something? How can I solve it?

    A Google Groups search showed no mention of that file, other than your
    post. That suggests that some malware was removed, but the reference to
    the file was not removed from the registry.

    Click Start, Run, type REGEDIT, click OK. Press the Home key, press F3,
    type the name of the file into the search pane. Click "Find Next", and
    when located, delete the reference to the file. Press F3 to continue
    the search.

    You can click File, Export, and save the entry to the Desktop. If you
    remove it and there's a problem, double-click the .reg file you exported
    to the Desktop and it'll be added to the registry again. You can create
    a restore point before editing the registry too.

    --
    Joe =o)

    Elmo, Dec 9, 2007