Windows XP Error msg 0x000000D1

Reaction score
Hello all
I use windows xp professional
I have McAfee Internet security installed
I have a netgear router which was installed after the problem began

I have a packard bell comp, Intel(R) Core(TM)2 cpu, 6300 @1.86ghz, 1.86 GHz, 1.00 GB of Ram, (I think this is all that is needed but really do have only a basic knowledge of computers)

Please help if you can:
I get the blue screen crash error with error code:
STOP: 0x000000D1 (0xF1BA1F9A, 0x00000002, 0x00000008, 0xF1BA1F9A)
I have the latest graphics drvs and mcafee finds no probs whatsoever, The screen came twice whilst on BBCi player and more than 6 on an online game LOTR. I have ran windows live onecare(dont know if this is good) and updated the graphics dvrs.
I dont know what the problem is and as I said before am not great on comps so any help at all would be really appreciated.
Thanks in advance any helpers
Richy

Reaction score
I have looked at microsoft knowledge base and all i could find was help for the D1 message, not the full individual message, i got a hotfix for the D1 error msg but it still comes back and I have googled the prob and again only the standard D1 msg is mentioned with various solutions that all seem completely different! So I have tried some of the stuff without goin into territory that could cause damage to the system. thks for your reply

Ask a Question