    handle e-mails it works perfectly but only in plain text of course. Please
    help me, I have been sat in front of his computer for two days now trying to
    solve this problem.

    Guest, Oct 10, 2005

    Roady [MVP] Guest

    Start-> Run; Regsvr32.exe %Windir%\System32\Ole32.dll

    "If I change my settings to allow outlook to handle e-mails it works
    perfectly but only in plain text of course."
    What do you mean by this? When you have Outlook as the editor you can
    compose in all the 3 formats available.

    --
    Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook]
    www.howto-outlook.com

    Tips of the month:
    -FREE tool; QuickMail. Create new Outlook items anywhere from within Windows
    -Properly back-up and restore your Outlook data

    -----
    "Ken Mac" <> wrote in message
    I'm using MS Office 2003. I have outlook set so that word is used for
    writing and sending e-mails. I am able to write emails, I am also able to
    fill out the subject, CC and To lines without any problems whatsoever but as
    soon as I try to send the e-mail or save it I get the following error
    message: Interface Not Registered. I have tried completely uninstalling
    office to the point of cleaning out of my registry but it makes no
    difference. When I reinstall the fault is still there. Is anybody out
    there
    who can help me with this error. If I change my settings to allow outlook

    Roady [MVP], Oct 10, 2005

    To Roady [MVP].

    I don't know who you are but you are an absolute genius and a star. I
    followed your instructions to the letter and my problem was resolved within
    five minutes. I thank-you most sincerely for taking the time to help me
    solve my problem. For 2 days I tried to resolve this to no avail. You
    whoever you are, are an absolute total genius. Long may you continue to
    offer assistance to amateurs like myself. I salute you.

    Kind Regards,

    Ken Mac.

    Guest, Oct 11, 2005

    Thankyou I have had the same problem and had reistalled offfice but to no
    availe but your information has fixed it.

    Guest, Oct 11, 2005

    Re: THANK YOU!

    Thank you, it worked for me too, this problem was driving me crazy.

    Guest, Oct 11, 2005

    Roady [MVP] Guest

    You're welcome! :)

    I see that a lot of others are suffering from this so I'll put it on my
    website and hope others will find it there ;-)

    Thanks for the feedback!

    Roady [MVP], Oct 11, 2005

    Let me join the choir singing your praises. Worked like a champ.Thanks

    Guest, Jan 27, 2006

    I agree!!!!!. What a great fix. Thanks

    Guest, Feb 20, 2006
  9. Wow! Worked a treat! Until now I didn't know this community existed but I am
    very very thankful that it does and for the free advice offered. Now, if I
    could only work out what caused this in the first place I guess I will be one
    step closer to preventing similar issues in the future? Keep up the good work!

    CoaleyBluesBoy, Nov 13, 2008