Error: loader couldn't initialize service! HELP

Reaction score
ive recieved an error saying "Error: loader couldn't initialize service!" right when i log into my windows. My icons or toolbar dont even load, just my desktop wallpaper. Can somebody tell me how to fix this? remember i cant use any icons or the toolbar. i need help ASAP.

thanks

Reaction score
Have you checked to see if you have the "desktop Icons hidden"? That is an
option in XP.
Right-mouse click on the desktop even though it has no icons, left click on "arrange icons" and look for
a check mark in front of "hide desktop icons".

Reaction score
no numbers come up with the error and for some weird reason i cant right click on the desktop at all but i can right click on my task manager. so none of my desktop icons are hidden... and my toolbar doesnt appear either

still any suggestions?

Reaction score
It appears that you may have a virus and/or Trojan, have you the installation disk assuming you have try a repair of the installation.

Reaction score
Have you done this????????????????? to your PC

try to delete it manually and wen it says acces denied. open up ur task manager and try end tasking processes that you think that wasnt there before or that look suspicious. after u end task quickly delete the file, usually that works for me. its always good to write down ur processes on ur task manager wen ur computer is virus free so then wen u hav a virus you'll know what's suppose to be there and what not.

Ask a Question