    page. ... Do you want to continue running scripts on this page? Wether I
    click YES or NO to this error message, nothing prints. What can I do to get
    rid of this error?

    Candace, Nov 24, 2008

  2. There are many such errors, the correct fix for which often depends on the
    line number where the error occurred. Can you post the whole error message,
    please?

    Hal
    --
    Hal Hostetler, CPBE --

    Hal Hostetler [MVP-P/I], Nov 24, 2008

  3. Candace

    Candace Guest

    Line 1500

    Candace, Nov 25, 2008
  4. Thank you, but I need the entire error message. Please post it.

    Hal
    --
    Hal Hostetler, CPBE --

    Hal Hostetler [MVP-P/I], Dec 2, 2008
  5. Candace

    mikesteven Guest

    Hal,

    I am also getting the same error message. Here is the info:
    line 2021
    char 1
    url:res//ieframe.dll/preview dlg

    Mike

    mikesteven, Dec 4, 2008
  6. We just purchased and installed a new HP all-in-one Photosmart C5280 and are
    having the exact same problem . This is the error message....

    Internet Explorer Script Error
    An error has occured in the script on this page

    Line: 2021
    Char: 1
    Error: Unspecified error.
    Code: 0

    HP has been unable to resolve!

    Mister Charmin, Dec 16, 2008
  7. Mike try this it worked for me....

    Go to "Start"
    Click on "Run"
    Enter "Regsvr32 ole32.dll"
    Hit "Enter"

    Problem Fixed!!!!!

    Mister Charmin, Dec 17, 2008
  8. I was able to solve myself -

    The Fix: -

    Go to "Start"
    Click "Run"
    Enter "Regsvr32 ole32.dll"

    Result: - Problem Fixed!!!

    Mister Charmin, Dec 17, 2008
  9. Candace

    Shaz Guest

    I had this error come on line 2021 too - this fixed it for me on a brother
    MFC 640cw

    Shaz, Jan 14, 2009
  10. Candace

    Captain Oats Guest

    I get

    Line: 2011
    Char: 1
    Error: Invalid Argument
    Code: 0

    i have tried
    "Go to "Start"
    Click "Run"
    Enter "Regsvr32 ole32.dll""
    and still nothing pls help
    cheers

    Captain Oats, Feb 24, 2009
  11. Candace

    Sue47 Guest

    My error is
    An error has occurred in the script on this pageLine 2021
    Char 1
    Error Unspecified error
    Code 0
    URL res://ieframe.dll/preview.dlg
    Do you want to continue running scripts on this page?
    Yes No.
    I have tried a couple of things but it is still there.
    Can you assist please.
    Sue

    Sue47, Apr 28, 2009
  12. Candace

    billl4 Guest

    Worked for me (error 2021):
    Go to "Start"
    Click on "Run"
    Enter "Regsvr32 ole32.dll"
    Hit "Enter"

    billl4, Jan 4, 2010
  13. Candace

    Suman Guest

    Please provide me solution for this error.
    An error has occurred in the script on this page.
    Line: 214
    Char: 5
    Error: Automation server can't create object
    Code: 0

    Suman, Feb 19, 2010
  14. "Suman" <> wrote in message
    > Please provide me solution for this error.
    > An error has occurred in the script on this page.
    > Line: 214
    > Char: 5
    > Error: Automation server can't create object
    > Code: 0

    And when does that occur? What version of Outlook are you using? I'd say
    that you have a problem with Amadeus Pro Printer and its compatibility with
    Outlook. The AmadeusVista web page doesn't mention compatibility with Windows
    Vista, Windows 7, Internet Explorer 7 or Internet Explorer 8.
    --
    Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]

    Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook], Feb 19, 2010