error 80180B04

Roger

I am not the only one getting this error message when I put in a futur
appointment in my calendar then try and sync with my IPAQ 4150. Wha
gives? Does anybody know

Ryan M. Keith [MSFT]

This is the only mention of that error code I can find. Try removing all
3rd party software (ex ept Windows CE support obviously) from Outlook, and
then trying to reproduce your problem. You could also try wiping your
handheld, and reloading everything from Outlook.

293162 OL2002: How to use Outlook 2002 Group Schedules
http://support.microsoft.com/?id=293162

Best Regards,

Ryan M. Keith, BSCSE, MCSE
Microsoft Enterprise Messaging Support
Client Server Infrastructure

From: Roger <[email protected]>
Subject: error 80180B04
Date: Sun, 14 Dec 2003 23:00:25 -0600
Newsgroups: microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
I am not the only one getting this error message when I put in a future
appointment in my calendar then try and sync with my IPAQ 4150. What
gives? Does anybody know?
[/QUOTE]