    end user licence "Accept or Decline keeps popping up when opening all
    programs. Is there an easy fix for that.Thanks

    Kenneth Crosswell

    Kenneth Crosswell, Oct 5, 2009

  2. If you have Windows XP, then log in to Windows as Administrator, start
    an Office program, accept the EULA, close the Office program, log out of
    Windows as Administrator, and log back in to Windows using your normal
    user profile.

    If you have Windows Vista, then right-click on an Office program
    shortcut, choose to run the Office program as Administrator, accept the
    EULA, close the Office program, and then start the Office program normally.

    If the previous suggestion doesn't help, then see
    http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=884202 "You must accept the Office
    End User License Agreement every time that you start an Office program".

    garfield-n-odie [MVP], Oct 6, 2009