Encryption? You're kidding, of course! Or whistling past the graveyard!

Discussion in 'Windows Vista Security' started by lloyd dettering, Sep 18, 2009.

  1. Encryption! I bought a Sonicwall hardware firewall and was shut out after I'd set my password. Because of their accessing my PC through the power outlet, they could detect whatever I typed and changed the password so I couldn't get back in. How is encryption going to help you when your PC can be accessed through the powerline? BTW, TEMPEST is also old-hat!

    Posted as a reply to:

    Re:Viability of power-line intrusions

    Black Hat recently had a conference boasting that they can now hack through
    the power outlet. How late! The U.S. and Canadian governments (maybe the
    other 3 of the N.S.A. partnership - U.K., Australia and New Zealand - as
    well) have been able to do this since, at least, 2005. I know this from my
    own experiences. Not only that! The Canadian criminals on behalf of the
    criminal Harper government in Ottawa, control all electrical appliances,
    whether AC or DC, in my home and the Hydro utility have no remedy for this
    as they don't know how it's done. My phones, of whatever type, are all
    wiretapped. If I call on one of my 3 cellular phones, they call me back on
    another, so I've stopped using any. I have only 1 of a 3-unit Uniden
    cordless phone set now working. When they worked before, they only let me
    use 2. The other 1 they reserved for their own use (listening, of course).
    Now they've ruined 2. All of my phone calls are listened into. My home is a
    prison unlike other prisons for I pay the mortgage and other expenses. They
    steal whatever they want by teleportation. Impossible, you say? Then check
    out D-Wave Systems who have had a quantum computer since 2007. Quantum
    computing facilitates teleportation. Others have a hard time hearing me on
    the phone because of the wiretapping and noise. I, too, often have
    difficulty hearing others. They decide who I can call or who can call me. I
    pay the phone bill, of course! Why have I been subjected to all this?
    Because I wanted to port a database of financial information to the Internet
    to help the retail investor, who is the base of the financial industry
    pyramid, for a small fee to enable me to hire others to perform the tiresome
    task of data input, avoid the scams and manipulations of crooked brokers on
    the Toronto and Vancouver Stock Exchanges. But these brokers contribute to
    both the Liberal and Conservative parties. So their friends in government
    reciprocate by harassing me however they can, and preventing the database
    from ever getting off the ground

    url:http://www.ureader.com/msg/1696948.aspx

    WCF Workflow Services Using External Data Exchange
    http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorial...a-6dafb17b6d74/wcf-workflow-services-usi.aspx

    lloyd dettering, Sep 18, 2009

  2. lloyd dettering

    KristleBawl Guest

    Re: Encryption? You're kidding, of course! Or whistling past thegraveyard!

    lloyd dettering wrote:
    > Encryption! I bought a Sonicwall hardware firewall and was shut out
    > after I'd set my password. Because of their accessing my PC through
    > the power outlet, they could detect whatever I typed and changed the
    > password so I couldn't get back in. How is encryption going to help
    > you when your PC can be accessed through the powerline? BTW, TEMPEST
    > is also old-hat!

    > WCF Workflow Services Using External Data Exchange
    > http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorial...a-6dafb17b6d74/wcf-workflow-services-usi.aspx

    1 - Buy an old house that hasn't been rewired since the 60's.
    Original wiring does not have the capability.

    2 - Find yourself a real newsreader and leave EggHeadCafe!
    Their forums are plugged into the Gov!

    3 - Loosen your tinfoil hat once in a while.

    KristleBawl, Sep 18, 2009