email won't send-550 not local host bdumail.com, not a gateway

Discussion in 'Microsoft Outlook' started by Don Stowell, Feb 9, 2004.

  1. Don Stowell

    Don Stowell Guest

    The message I always get is:

    '' on 02/09/04 9:16 AM

    550 not local host bdumail.com, not a gateway

    I know these email addresses are correct. When I send in programs other than
    Outlook, they go through. Please help.

    Thanks and have a great day,

    Don

    --
    Donald J. Stowell, ATP
    Registered Principal

    (208)642-3066
    (877)840-3228 -Toll Free if you need it

    Don Stowell, Feb 9, 2004

  2. You probably need to turn on authentication to your outgoing server. You
    can do so on the "Outgoing Server" tab for your mail account.

    --
    Jocelyn Fiorello
    MVP - Outlook

    Jocelyn Fiorello [MVP - Outlook], Feb 10, 2004