    folder associated with this address list could not be opened" . Why? They are
    listed in the contacts tab. Does anyone have any ideas why this would be
    happening? Do you know how to fix

    Guest, Apr 20, 2007

    I have a similar problem. My Business contacts will not pull up, in fact the
    folder option is not present. Sorry I know it doesn't help you much but
    perhaps someone can provide a solution.

    John

    Guest, Apr 21, 2007

  3. Thomas,

    Right click on the Business Contacts folder in the folder list and select
    properties. Go to the Outlook Address book tab and then make sure the box is
    checked that says "show this folder as an email address book."

    John,

    You should do the same as above but on your Outlook contacts folder (vs.
    Business Contacts folder).

    -THP

    mrtimpeterson via OfficeKB.com, Apr 21, 2007