    find is that the logo winds up showing up as an attachment. I just want it
    to show up in the email body and not as an attachment. Is there a way to
    accomplish this? I am running outlook 2003 sp1.

    Guest, Mar 24, 2005

  2. Roundy <> wrote:

    > I am trying to include a jpg of our logo in a user's email signature,
    > what I find is that the logo winds up showing up as an attachment. I
    > just want it to show up in the email body and not as an attachment.
    > Is there a way to accomplish this? I am running outlook 2003 sp1.

    See if this helps:
    http://www.howto-outlook.com/Howto/signatures.htm
    --
    Brian Tillman

    Brian Tillman, Mar 24, 2005

    That attachment did not help, does anyone know how to solve this problem

    Guest, Dec 29, 2005

    Judy Guest

    Hope this helps:

    1. From the Tools menu, select Options.
    2. Click the Mail Format tab.
    3. Click the Signatures button at the bottom right of the window.
    4. In the Create Signature window, click the New button.
    5. Type a name for your new signature, ensure Start with a blank signature
    is selected, then click the Next > button.
    6. In the Edit Signature window, type and format any desired text. Right
    click in a blank area of the signature window and select Insert Image.
    7. In the Picture dialog, click on the Browse button. Navigate to the
    desired image and double click to select it. Click on the OK button.
    8. Click on the OK button, then use the Signature for New Messages drop down
    menu to select the new signature as default. Click on OK to finish.

    Judy, May 20, 2008