    In Excel 2007 I want to send the spreadsheet as the message in an outlook
    email. The option only seems to allow sending it as an attachement. My
    recipient does not have excel.

    Guest, May 26, 2006

    Ron de Bruin Guest

    hi

    They hide it but you can add it to the QAT if you want
    Right click on the QAT and search for it in the list

    --
    Regards Ron de Bruin
    http://www.rondebruin.nl

    Ron de Bruin, May 26, 2006

    Ron de Bruin Guest

    BTW the name is E-mail

    --
    Regards Ron de Bruin
    http://www.rondebruin.nl

    Ron de Bruin, May 26, 2006

    Partially answered, still demands that I send as an attachment, I want to
    send the excel spreadsheet as the message body of the email.

    Guest, May 26, 2006

    Ron de Bruin Guest

    Look good

    There is a
    E-mail and a Email

    Email = attachment
    E-mail = Body

    --
    Regards Ron de Bruin
    http://www.rondebruin.nl

    Ron de Bruin, May 26, 2006

    You have to go to COMMANDS NOT IN RIBBON. From there, choose EMAIL.

    Once you've added it, when you click on E-MAIL, it'll ask you what to do.

    Steve
    ----

    Guest, Jun 12, 2006