elisa standard curve fit

G

I am a biochemist and I am wanting to be able to plot immunoassay (ELISA)
data. In particular I want to be able to produce standard curves using a
4-parameter logistic curve fit and read the values of 'unknown' samples from
the curve.

B

Bernard Liengme

I can show you how to fit a logistics curve using Solver - Write to my
private email - I
Also try Google with <ELISA curve> and with <ELISA logistic Excel>
best wishes

Reaction score
I know this reply is a few years too late but I hope to help any new visitors who are asking the same question about doing 4PL curve fits for ELISA standard curves. MasterPlex ReaderFit is software specifically designed for quantitative analysis of ELISA assays. The curve fits also automatically calculate concentrations (interpolate/extrapolate) for your unknown samples.

Here is a quick 5 minute tutorial video on how the analysis is setup in MasterPlex ReaderFit.

Allen Liu

* I am affiliated with Hitachi Solutions America.

C

Charles Ma

Hi Trevor,

I know this a "bit" late as a reply. But I hope this can help you and others who landed here. We have a FREE, easy to use online tool for ELISA analysis at www.readerfit.com. It is able to fit your standard curve with 4-parameter logistic and 5-parameter logistic as well. If you come to our site, wehave great email/live support where we can walk you through a typical analysis.

Charles Ma
Technical Support
Hitachi Solutions America, Ltd.
MiraiBio Group

===
Check out our new online free ELISA analysis tool at http://www.ReaderFit.com
===

E

ericvandamme18

Hi Trevor,

I think IVDfit may be something for you. IVDfit is an Excel add-in. It can do 4PL and 5PL and it is specially made for ELISA data. You can also calculate your unknowns with it. It can be downloaded at www.ivdtools.com

Ask a Question