Word Editing my Microsoft Word Resume

Status
Not open for further replies.

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Seriously. No offence, but if you're looking for help or advice you could at least try and put a little more effort in than that.

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
there is no such thing as a stupid question, however, you take the biscuit in my book ... :)

Reaction score
Have you tried the delete button, It will clear everything and will make it look neat & tidy?
Good luck and perhaps post us you resume so we can look at your sterling work?

nivrip

Yorkshire Cruncher
Reaction score
Your post is a very good resume in itself. :D

Reaction score
Besides the fact I been on my new phone for 5 days straight looking for pipe welding jobs closer to home and reading every piece of literature I could find about leukemia because my 20 year old daughter may have leukemia not to mention has a 8 month old baby. ..and no matter what I tried at the time I was unable to edit the resume. ..so after finally putting it down to get rest..to wake up refreshed and was able to figure it out on my own but to no thanks to any of you inconsiderate people...so sorry I asked for any of your help when I was literally bout to go insane from having the phone in my hand for so long..and was reaching out as a first time user...lesson learned

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
... I'm taking mind reading lessons, not perfected yet.

:user:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Question