    Computer as a CD Writer instead of a DVD Writer. Is this
    a problem? Is there a fix?

    Thanks for any help.

    Billy Tiller, Mar 4, 2004

  2. Billy Tiller

    dev Guest

    dev, Mar 5, 2004

  3. Do you have DVD burning software installed?

    Cari
    www.coribright.com

    Cari \(MS-MVP\), Mar 5, 2004
  4. Billy Tiller

    dune10191 Guest

    Hi

    It shouldn't be a problem

    I to have the pioneer 106 and it shows on my pc as a cd
    burner. But still works fine burning both cd's and dvd's
    My dvd player shows as a dvd

    Im using nero for burning with no problems

    dune10191, Mar 5, 2004