    me specify which side to flip from. I would appreciate some pointers on where
    to go to find the actual print commands that are being used on the form to
    print the report. Thanks a bunch folks, larry

    Larry, Jun 4, 2008

  2. Printing is done through whatever print driver is installed on the machine.

    If the print driver doesn't support flipping the page, there's nothing
    you'll be able to do from Access.

    --
    Doug Steele, Microsoft Access MVP
    http://I.Am/DougSteele

    Douglas J. Steele, Jun 4, 2008

  3. Larry

    Pete D. Guest

    The 2200 does allow this function, one is top bind or side bind. If you
    don't see it in your printer setup screen then see if there is an update on
    HP web site for your driver. The default for this printing is to top bind
    so what you are seeing is the default. You will need to set printer options
    from Access to change this default.

    Pete D., Jun 4, 2008