Dual Screen Gaming

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
I've got a dual screen setup, but I've never played a game dual-screen as far as I can recall. Are there any games that support two monitors?

I wouldn't want the image just spread across them both, that would be awful - especially in FPS games (just imagine where the crosshair would be!). However, it would be nice to have stats, map, etc.. on the 2nd monitor if that was possible.

Anyone ever seen this sort of thing?

Reaction score
I don't actually recall any for 2 screen however 3 screens I do

Airplane sims and driving games are supposed to be enhanced by it

I guess Shooters with 3 is possible aswell?

I think Nvidia call it Spanning (spreading picture over all the screens?)

Wouldn't mind trying it myself. The thinner the Bezel the better

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
I recall a few games I've seen you can do that, nothing groundbreaking though. In BF4 you can have something called Battlescreen (the in game map) on a second screen. I have it on my tablet, is quite handy. :)

Like this:
Skip to 2 mins.

Have you got Display Fuzion installed? Not really gaming but apparently makes multi monitor setups better. :)

http://www.displayfusion.com/

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
I used to play a game called Perpetuum ... you can play more than one character at a time.

I would play two accounts at the same time on different monitors. :)

As for a game that actually uses two monitors, dunno.

:user:

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Thanks for the replies folks!

Like this: http://youtu.be/yVhqqaS9W88 Skip to 2 mins.

Now that's what I'm talking about :thumb:. I've got BF4, so I'll give this a go at the weekend - it's been a while since I played it.

I think I tried Display Fusion a while back, but didn't make the most of it. To be honest, most of the time I've just got a maximised Outlook window on the 2nd monitor, unless I'm coding.

I would play two accounts at the same time on different monitors. :)

Hahaha, that's certainly one way to keep your mind sharp :lol:. I'm guessing you didn't have a mouse in each hand? ;)

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
Thanks for the replies folks!

Hahaha, that's certainly one way to keep your mind sharp :lol:. I'm guessing you didn't have a mouse in each hand? ;)

nope, played in windowed mode just moved mouse curser to what ever screen needed me to do something ... worked a treat.

even opened 4 accounts and alt-tabed ... things got a little strained then, a bit laggy, so kept to the two mains. :)

Ask a Question