Windows Vista Downloads

Reaction score
Whenever I try and download something, anything, onto my computer, it always just says "Virus Scan Failed" and doesn't let me download it. It doesn't work on Chrome, Firefox, or any browser I have! I have multiple user accounts and downloads only work on one of them, which has a ton of viruses, is slow, and ads are always popping up. How do I get downloads to work on the others? I'm afraid that if i delete the one they do work on, it may never work. Has anyone else had this problem? And how do I fix it?

Becky

Webmistress
Reaction score
I just noticed that you had posted your query in the archive rather than in the main forum, so I've moved it for you :)

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
I have multiple user accounts and downloads only work on one of them, which has a ton of viruses, is slow, and ads are always popping up. How do I get downloads to work on the others?
Reformat the system, completely!

Or, alternatively, contact Bleepingcomputer who are excellent in helping people clean their systems ... you may have a big problem there if you cannot download anything.

:user:

Ask a Question