    I've read and understand the "Column Chart with a Difference" example here:
    http://people.stfx.ca/bliengme/ExcelTips/Columns.htm. But, need to go the
    step further, to have a % displayed on the secondary Y axis.

    Guest, Feb 7, 2007

    The general rule in all such cases -- keep in mind it is *not* universal --
    is to create whatever kind of chart you want. Then, select the series you
    want to move to the secondary axis and change its type with Chart | Chart
    Type... Next, move it to the secondary axis by double-clicking the series,
    selecting the Axis tab and selecting 'secondary axis'.
    --
    Regards,

    Tushar Mehta
    http://www.tushar-mehta.com
    Custom business solutions leveraging a multi-disciplinary approach

    Guest, Feb 7, 2007