Donnas Claria test with different antispyware programs

Walterius

I dunno about MVP (would she have said so?), but she certainly is thorough.
That investigation (see link below) was a *LOT* of work.

AndyManchesta

Nice work Plun and Donna ,

I dont think her status as MVP comes into it ,she is
helping MS by performing these tests and she has covered
it in great detail,

I tested Claria myself but none of them programs i just
tested CpuRocket which used alot of the same files
looking at her screenshots but MS was well over 3000
traces when i tested it ,I didnt go into anywhere near as
much detail as her though so this makes interesting
reading.

You can understand why she is MS MVP by seeing these
tests as i dont think MS MVP's are there to just promote
Microsoft ,

I think the ability and desire to help others is the main
part and her wanting to be fair to each remover and test
them in full detail can only help all of the programs
involved.

Thanks again for the link and to Donna for all her hard
work

Andy

plun

Hi

Donnas "General recommendations" are great !

And it looks awful with all of these "Ignore" ..... ;)

Anonymous Bob

plun said:

Here's a couple of more links from her:

http://gemal.dk/browserspy/

http://gemal.dk/browserspy/parasites.html

I think I really like this lady. In fact, I wonder if she's married
and if not, how she feels about dirty old men.
<bEg>

Bob Vanderveen

plun

It happens that Anonymous Bob formulated :
Newsgroups: microsoft.private.security.spyware.announcements

Well, you are using OE and OE cannot handle URLs :')

No problem with a real newsreader.

Anonymous Bob

This is what I was looking for:
http://gemal.dk/browserspy/parasites.html

Could someone verify that they get this message displayed on their
screen even with java and active-x disabled?

"Your browser has been checked for parasites. None were found.
(However this script cannot detect all of them!)

Detection provided by DoxDesk. "

Bob Vanderveen

Anonymous Bob

Anonymous Bob said:
This is what I was looking for:
http://gemal.dk/browserspy/parasites.html

Could someone verify that they get this message displayed on their
screen even with java - CORRECTION - java script and active-x disabled?