Donate to my Computing and Business course at Oxford Brookes University

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hi, I am trying to raise funds to go to Oxford Brookes University in September to study Computing and Business. I am looking for people to donate as little as one pound to help my cause. For this you will get a monthly news letter when I start my semester. All the rest of the information I have provided on an eBay sale here; [DELETED]

Thanks for your generosity

Marc

p.s any questions regarding proof or more information will be gladly answered

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
are u serious?

this is the first time ive come across someone like you

Reaction score
Deadly serious, I mean if I can get 100 people to donate 1pound it saves me getting into debt even more! and most people couldent care if they where to lose a pound

I can see how people could find this offensive, but it’s the state of the countries university system that drives people to alternative ideas for funding.

Reaction score
Is this bloke serious?

I went to Uni with nothing but a grant and Student Loan.

I didn't want to get into debt like everybody else but I ended up working as a hospital cleaner at the weekends and evenings. Looking back at those three years I realised that they were the most happiest years of my life. In other words get a life enjoy yourself and debt can always be rescheduled.

If this bloke wants your pound then he has to offer something back- I am sure there are plenty of us who wants a webpage or CS Server building etc.

Roy Benning BA(hons) MA

Becky

Webmistress
Reaction score
Having just graduated, I know the financial difficulties of being a student. However, there are various local government schemes around to help, as well as student loans which offer low rates. If things are really that hard for you, I suggest you find a part time job (as I did) rather than ask strangers for money.

This thread is being closed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Question