    can someone tell me a method to allow Normal Domain User to perform
    the task?
    thanks very much!

    neoedmund, Apr 25, 2007

  2. Re: Domain Admin Question: how to let normal domain user to add/re-adda machine into domain?

    neoedmund wrote:
    > in my corp, i always use Domain Admin User to add/delete/re-add a
    > machine into domain.
    > but now machine mubers are Growing, i am tired of it.
    > can someone tell me a method to allow Normal Domain User to perform
    > the task?
    > thanks very much!

    Your network/domain administrator will know how to do that; contact
    your IT department for assistance.

    --

    Bruce Chambers

    Help us help you:
    http://dts-l.org/goodpost.htm

    Bruce Chambers, Apr 25, 2007

  3. neoedmund

    neoedmund Guest

    On Apr 25, 12:02 pm, Bruce Chambers <3t> wrote:
    > neoedmund wrote:
    > > in my corp, i always use Domain Admin User to add/delete/re-add a
    > > machine into domain.
    > > but now machine mubers are Growing, i am tired of it.
    > > can someone tell me a method to allow Normal Domain User to perform
    > > the task?
    > > thanks very much!

    > Your network/domain administrator will know how to do that; contact
    > your IT department for assistance.
    >
    > --
    >
    > Bruce Chambers
    >
    > Help us help you:http://dts-l.org/goodpost.htmhttp://www.catb.org/~esr/faqs/smart-questions.html

    > Many people would rather die than think; in fact, most do. -Bertrand Russell

    haha,i am the admin, not knowing everything.
    but after testing, i found add privilidge in Active Directory's
    computer node will work.

    neoedmund, Apr 28, 2007
  4. neoedmund

    AJR Guest

    Set though group policy -can allow standard user to add 10 workstations to a
    domain.

    AJR, Apr 28, 2007