Does Samsung clp 300 printer show yellow dots ?

Discussion in 'Printers' started by vitt.bianchi@libero.it, Mar 7, 2008.

  1. Guest

    , Mar 7, 2008

  2. Stryker® Guest

    > I know that a lot of color laser printers print a lot of a tiny yellow
    dots on
    > any page that prints.
    > I like to know about the samsung clp 300 printer, that isn't reported.

    I haven't noticed any dots on my printouts from my samsung clp300.

    Stryker®, Mar 12, 2008

  3. Tel Guest

    "Stryker®" <> wrote in message
    > > I know that a lot of color laser printers print a lot of a tiny yellow

    > dots on
    > > any page that prints.
    > > I like to know about the samsung clp 300 printer, that isn't reported.

    > I haven't noticed any dots on my printouts from my samsung clp300.

    Same here. No problems with printing - apart from two replacement imaging
    units under warranty!

    Tel, Mar 12, 2008
  4. The best way to see the yellow dots (which are used to track which
    printer the output came from) is to print some nearly blank pages and
    the look at them under a blue light source of blue filter. That makes
    the yellow dots go gray, so they are more visible.

    The pattern of the dots usually indicates the model, serial number and
    manufacturing date of the printer.

    Art

    Arthur Entlich, Mar 12, 2008