Does not remember Passwords

Lisa

Win XP Home edition. Login as Administrator. All Service
Packs.
Keeps prompting for passwords in Outlook and on the
Internet.
In Internet Explorer I thanged, Tools, Internet Options,
Content, AutoComplet. Also set all Security for Internet
to Default. No matter what I set it still stops and asks
for Password.

Carey Frisch [MVP]

This fix applies to Outlook and other programs that store passwords
in the Protected Storage System Provider sub-branch of the Registry.
It also corrects some issues with Internet Explorer and Autocomplete.
Visit: http://www.dougknox.com/xp/tips/xp_oe_passwords.htm

[Repair Courtesy of MS-MVP Doug Knox]

Your Outlook Express Password Is Not Retained in Windows 2000 or XP
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-US;q264672

--
Carey Frisch
Microsoft MVP