    Event ID: 13
    Date: 22.02.2006
    Time: 12:22:46
    User: NT AUTHORITY\SYSTEM
    Computer: COMPUTERNAME
    Document 2, Microsoft Word - Word.doc owned by username was deleted on
    PrimoPDF.

    Can anyone help me with this ?

    Pihi, Feb 22, 2006

  2. Pihi

    Guest Guest

    CutePDF does NOT supprt printing to a network drive, so if you were to try to
    print to your network home folder, it would not error, but nothing would
    print.
    --
    Patrick Rouse
    Microsoft MVP - Terminal Server

    Guest, Feb 23, 2006

  3. Pihi

    Pihi Guest

    I have tried to every location, that is c:\ and desktop for example. Same
    result with Cute and Primo.
    I knew in advance that mapped drives are not supported, so I did not try
    them at all.

    Pihi, Feb 23, 2006
  4. Pihi

    Guest Guest

    Try disabling your antivirus software for a few minutes and test with it
    disabled, to is if it's the culprit. You could also use regmon & filemon to
    diagnose the problem.

    I use CutePDF and it works fine on 2000 TS w/ or w/o Citrix.

    Guest, Feb 23, 2006
  5. Pihi

    Pihi Guest

    Disabling my antivirus Mcafee v8.0.0 did not help. The same result. 0mb .pdf
    was created. When opened, error "...maybe corrupted..." appears.

    Event Type: Information
    Event Source: Print
    Event Category: None
    Event ID: 13
    Date: 23.02.2006
    Time: 9:32:32
    User: NT AUTHORITY\SYSTEM
    Computer: COMPUTER
    Document 4, TextDocument.txt - Notepad owned by user was deleted on CutePDF
    Writer.

    > Try disabling your antivirus software for a few minutes and test with it
    > disabled, to is if it's the culprit. You could also use regmon & filemon

    > diagnose the problem.
    >
    > I use CutePDF and it works fine on 2000 TS w/ or w/o Citrix.
    >
    > --
    > Patrick Rouse
    > Microsoft MVP - Terminal Server
    > http://www.sessioncomputing.com
    >

    > "Pihi" wrote:
    >
    > > I have tried to every location, that is c:\ and desktop for example.

    Same
    > > result with Cute and Primo.
    > > I knew in advance that mapped drives are not supported, so I did not try
    > > them at all.
    > >

    > > "Patrick Rouse" <> wrote in

    message

    Pihi, Feb 23, 2006
  6. Pihi

    Pihi Guest

    I installed PDFCreator on TS and it works without problems.

    Pihi, Feb 23, 2006