Windows XP document wavy when moved up or down

Reaction score
Hi Folks,

Please kindly help me with the following problem. I installed a new Sata HDD on my PC, with XP Professional, (no other hardware changed). But, when moving the e-mail or the word document/s up or down with cursor, the page moves up or down with a wavy motion (like sea waves). This it did not do before. How can I cure this. Thanks & Regards,

tandt.

Foxconn Motherboard, Pentium (R), 4cpu, 3.60Ghz, 1.5gb Memory, Samsung 500Gb Sata HDD, XP Professional, MS Office 2000 Premium,

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
I don't think this would have anything to do with your SATA drive as far as I know, but I've experienced a similar problem when my graphics card drivers weren't installed properly and reverted back to the windows default adapter. Try downloading the latest drivers for your card from the net and re-install them, hopefully that will do the trick :)

Reaction score

[font=&quot]Dear Sirs,[/font]

[font=&quot] [/font]

[font=&quot]I did as advised and it just did the trick. Now it is working properly.[/font]

[font=&quot] [/font]

[font=&quot]Thanks & Warm Regards to you and all forum memebrs,[/font]

[font=&quot]tandt[/font]

Reaction score
tandt said:
[font="]Dear Sirs,[/font]

[font="]I did as advised and it just did the trick. Now it is working properly.[/font]

[font="]Thanks & Warm Regards to you and all forum memebrs,[/font]

[font="]tandt[/font]

Yep works every time:wave: Hiya

Ask a Question