Displaying IMAP Calendar / Contacts Folders Properly

Andrew Fiddian-Green

Our Exchange server mirrors Mail, Calendar and Contacts folders into IMAP folders so that users can access them remotely.

But is there any way to persuade OL2k to display an IMAP Calendar as a calendar and not as a list? Ditto can you display an IMAP Contacts folder as contacts rather than as a list?

Regards,
AndrewFG

Sue Mosher [MVP]

This requires a third-party client component -- InsightConnector from http://www.bynari.net. It works well with some IMAP servers, but I haven't tried it with Exchange.
--
Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP
Author of

"Andrew Fiddian-Green" <andrewfg at zugernet dot ch> wrote in message Our Exchange server mirrors Mail, Calendar and Contacts folders into IMAP folders so that users can access them remotely.

But is there any way to persuade OL2k to display an IMAP Calendar as a calendar and not as a list? Ditto can you display an IMAP Contacts folder as contacts rather than as a list?

Regards,
AndrewFG

Joined
Aug 12, 2005
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Lotus Notes

Hello,

Is there a way to this in Lotus Notes Client.

Here we have a Exchange server 2000 with IMAP, but I am not allowed to install the Notes Connector on the server. So I am trying to use IMAP in order to edit my calendar.

Thanks in advance