Excel Displaying Derived Data in an Excel Userform

Reaction score
20/04/07 Please see below.

I have a Userform which collects a Product identity and other information which is all stored correctly in the spreadsheet it supports. I need to break into the Userform after Product is entered, to find the product in a separate spreadsheet (it will be there) and retrieve its price, which I then want to display in a new text box on the userform.

I have everything else working, but I cannot find a way to get the price data to appear, before going on to enter the remaining fields. I have set ControlSource for the price field = to its cell address, and I have confirmed that it is there. I have tried reissuing Form.Show but this causes an error, and Form.(next) Item.SetFocus but this seems to have no effect.

Any help will be very gratefully received.

20/04/07

I have solved the problem - part an error on my part and part more experiment and learning. I apologise to those of you whose time I have wasted.

Last edited:

Ask a Question