    keyboard the screen becomes covered invertical pink lines and dotted
    horizontal lines. I have tried restore but no joy. I am using a Dell LCD
    screen.

    THE Old ONE, Nov 28, 2008

  2. THE Old ONE

    Leonard Grey Guest

    You need a new video card.
    ---
    Leonard Grey
    Errare Humanum Est

    Security Tips for Everyone, from PC Magazine

    Leonard Grey, Nov 28, 2008

  3. THE Old ONE

    mikeyhsd Guest

    might try unplugging and plugging in the cables.

    make sure the video card is inserted in its socket firmly. WITH POWER OFF of course.

    mikeyhsd, Nov 28, 2008
  4. THE Old ONE

    GCB Guest

    Would have to agree with everyone else, if you have already tried a different
    screen then the video card would certainly be the next culprit.

    Regards,

    G. Lucas MCP

    GCB, Dec 4, 2008