Excel display two dates in one cell - excel 2010

Reaction score
Hello there! I have a little problem here, hope someone can help me. Don't know too much about excel, just basic. I have the following formula here in each cell of one worksheet, which is a result of a General Ledger Template with multiple tabs, as follows:

G/L Code Account Title Jan-05 Feb-05 Mar-05

1000 Advertising $ 750,75 $ - $ -

2000 Office $ - $ - $ -

3000 Printers $ - $ - $ -

I would like to change the date to 16Jan-15Feb, 16Feb-15Mar etc. so that in each column it would show this result coming from the corresponding tab (e.g Itemized Expenses), where I have entered bills of different dates and different codes . This is the formula that is shown in the cells, what do I have to change and how?

=SUMIF('Charitables & Sponsorships'!$L:$L;"="&($A6&TEXT(G$4;"mmm-yy"));'Charitables & Sponsorships'!$D:$D)+SUMIF('Itemized Expenses'!$J:$J;"="&($A6&TEXT(G$4;"mmm-yy"));'Itemized Expenses'!$E:$E)

Thank you very much for your help.

Reaction score
I guess this will work for you
=TEXT(NOW(),"m/"""&I1&"""/yy & m/"""&I15&"""/yy")

Reaction score
I guess this will work for you
=TEXT(NOW(),"m/"""&I1&"""/yy & m/"""&I15&"""/yy")

Thank you Monika for your help, I have finally managed to work it out and this is now what makes it work:

=SUMIFS(Advertising!$D:$D;Advertising!$A:$A;"="&($A26&TEXT(D$12;""));Advertising!$B:$B;">=16/02/2015";Advertising!$B:$B;"<=15/03/2015")

Ask a Question