    but failed.

    any other way out to copy the cd.

    txs.

    mns, Jan 18, 2004

  2. Try different software, e.g. Nero.

    Pegasus \(MVP\), Jan 18, 2004

  3. How you have failed message?

    If you ask other way to copy cd, you can buy CD duplicator Hardware.
    http://www.tigerdirect.com/applications/category/category_slc.asp?CatId=92

    these mechine are stand alone.(working without PC)

    or you can use store who has such kind of service.
    http://www.mixonic.com/
    http://www.ctexinc.com/

    If you want solved you problem on your PC,
    Please Post more detailed infromation Including your PC spec and software.

    JR K Yoshikawa, Jan 18, 2004
  4. If you try to different software, I think you need uninstall your easy cd creator befor you install new one .
    (just in case ....)

    JR K Yoshikawa, Jan 18, 2004
  5. mns

    dcdon Guest

    Try Joliet
    And record at half the max speed.
    --
    Best regards,
    don

    dcdon, Jan 18, 2004
  6. mns

    Dan Seur Guest

    You're doubtless dealing with a copy-protected CD, and it's likely that
    what you want to do is frowned on by the higher powers.

    Howsomever, for info about techniques of copyprotecting mass-produced
    CDs, you might visit
    <http://www.cdmediaworld.com/hardware/cdrom/cd_protections.shtml>

    Dan Seur, Jan 18, 2004