    server. I have asked the others in the department to respond to meeting
    requests from Outlook and not the BlackBerrys and the problem still persists.
    Can you help???

    BAM, Aug 3, 2009

  2. "BAM" <> wrote in message
    news:...

    > In Outlook 2007 my meeting requests disappear from my calendar. They are
    > showing on the attendees calendars, but no longer appear on mine. I am the
    > meeting organizer, and need to track whose attending and can't. From
    > reviewing other threads on this site, I noted that handheld devices can be
    > the culprit, so I explored this avenue. We all have BlackBerries, but do not
    > synchronize them with our PCs...they are all wirelessly synchronized from
    > the
    > server. I have asked the others in the department to respond to meeting
    > requests from Outlook and not the BlackBerrys and the problem still
    > persists.
    > Can you help???

    If you're all using Exchange and the Blackberry removes it from the server, it
    will be removed in Outlook as well. You don't need to have the Blackberry and
    Outlook sync with each other for that to happen.
    --
    Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]

    Brian Tillman [MVP - Outlook], Aug 3, 2009

  3. BAM

    BAM Guest

    They all stated they did not delete the request from their BlackBerrys and
    niether did I. i am just confused as to why the initial meeting request that
    I created disappears from my calendar when it has not been deleted from
    Outlook or the BlackBerry.

    BAM, Aug 3, 2009
  4. "BAM" <> wrote in message

    > They all stated they did not delete the request from their BlackBerrys and
    > niether did I. i am just confused as to why the initial meeting request that
    > I created disappears from my calendar when it has not been deleted from
    > Outlook or the BlackBerry.

    What type of server? What type of account in Outlook?
    --
    Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]

    Brian Tillman [MVP - Outlook], Aug 3, 2009
  5. BAM

    BAM Guest

    She is a general user. She is creating the meeting requests from her own
    calendar. Our server is Exchange server 2007.

    Thanks for your help. I appreciate it!!

    BAM, Aug 5, 2009
  6. "BAM" <> wrote in message

    > She is a general user. She is creating the meeting requests from her own
    > calendar. Our server is Exchange server 2007.

    Are these meetings new ones or ones that are two weeks or more old?
    --
    Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]

    Brian Tillman [MVP - Outlook], Aug 5, 2009
  7. BAM

    BAM Guest

    The meeting requests are created 2 weeks before the meeting. The meeting has
    not occured as of yet.

    BAM, Aug 5, 2009
  8. "BAM" <> wrote in message

    > The meeting requests are created 2 weeks before the meeting. The meeting has
    > not occured as of yet.

    That still sounds suspiciously like a Blackberry, whose default setting is to
    delete calendar entries two weeks old or older, but I woud expect it to use
    the Start or End date for that. There must be some add-in or app causing the
    deletion, unless you have autoarchive turned on for the Calendar. I can't
    think of anything else within Outlook that would remove entries from the
    calendar. The default in Outlook is to keep entries forever.
    --
    Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]

    Brian Tillman [MVP - Outlook], Aug 5, 2009
  9. BAM

    BAM Guest

    I will check the BlackBerry and autoarchive settings.
    Thank you!

    BAM, Aug 6, 2009
  10. "BAM" <> wrote in message

    >I will check the BlackBerry and autoarchive settings.
    > Thank you!

    If you discover the cause, write back. We'd like to know what it is.
    --
    Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]

    Brian Tillman [MVP - Outlook], Aug 6, 2009
  11. BAM

    dxolms Guest

    I am having the same issue with users also. We have just upgraded to Office
    2007, and since then when some users create a meeting and then go back a week
    later or so to change the date or time the calendar event is gone from the
    Organizer's calendar but not all the attendees. This has only started
    happening since going to Office 2007. We do have a BB server also. Windows
    XP SP2. Exchange server 2003 and 2007. HELP!!!

    dxolms, Aug 25, 2009
  12. "dxolms" <> wrote in message

    >I am having the same issue with users also. We have just upgraded to Office
    > 2007, and since then when some users create a meeting and then go back a
    > week
    > later or so to change the date or time the calendar event is gone from the
    > Organizer's calendar but not all the attendees. This has only started
    > happening since going to Office 2007. We do have a BB server also. Windows
    > XP SP2. Exchange server 2003 and 2007. HELP!!!

    This is often an issue when you sync with Blackberries. That would be where
    I'd check first.
    --
    Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]

    Brian Tillman [MVP - Outlook], Aug 26, 2009
  13. BAM

    Betty Beck Guest

    Meeting disappeared from my calendar

    I was the creater of a meeting last Thursday - staff accepted the meeting. It was for this morning at 9:30 am. The meeting is no longer in my calendar but is in the staff's calendar. My Blackberry is set to save meetings for 60 days. This is the first time this has happened to me.

    Posted as a reply to:

    Re: Disappearing Meeting Requests

    "dxolms" <> wrote in message

    This is often an issue when you sync with Blackberries. That would be where
    I'd check first.
    --
    Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]

    WCF Workflow Services Using External Data Exchange
    http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorial...a-6dafb17b6d74/wcf-workflow-services-usi.aspx

    Betty Beck, Sep 21, 2009
  14. Re: Meeting disappeared from my calendar

    Might they have been auto-archived?

    Vince Averello, Sep 21, 2009
  15. BAM

    halfpint1206

    Joined:
    Jul 24, 2012
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    I am haivng the same problem as described above. How can one fix and then prevent this from going forward. Any suggestion for trying to retrieve the missing meeting request?

    halfpint1206, Jul 24, 2012