    Terry Guest

    When I try and use one of the 3D screen savers...it says
    I don't have a Direct 3D Device. What is wrong?

    Terry, Jul 8, 2003

  2. Terry

    Nicholas Guest

    Right-click on your desktop and select:
    Properties > Settings > Advanced > Troubleshoot
    and move the Hardware Acceleration slider to "Full",
    then click "Apply".

    --
    Nicholas

    Nicholas, Jul 8, 2003

  3. Terry

    Amethyst Guest

    Terry wrote:
    > When I try and use one of the 3D screen savers...it says
    > I don't have a Direct 3D Device. What is wrong?

    Can't you ****ing read, you dumb ****? If it says you don't have a Direct 3D
    Device, it doesn't mean your disk is ****ed, does it, eh? No! It means you
    don't have a Direct 3D Device. **** me drunk, the morons that we experts
    have to put up with!

    --
    Crassandraah
    Card carrying member of the Freaking Fruitcake Club 'The Undead Bitch!'

    Reply address is fake as are my orgasms. Please send all praise, praise,
    praise, praise to cussandraah (at) creaky69 (dot) freeswerve (dot) uk (dot)
    co. Change the oblivious to the oblivious. Wank you.

    Amethyst, Jul 8, 2003
  4. Terry

    crazynet

    Joined:
    Dec 20, 2006
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    3D device Not Detected

    Thanks Nicholas

    Right-click on your desktop and select:
    Properties > Settings > Advanced > Troubleshoot
    and move the Hardware Acceleration slider to "Full",
    then click "Apply".--
    Nicholas

    This worked brilliantly as I am not a game player and could not get it set up
    Regards
    CrazyNet

    crazynet, Dec 20, 2006
  5. Terry

    gobi

    Joined:
    Jul 30, 2007
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    sc double agent

    hi I need some help so...
    anyway this game I ve got (splinter cell-double agent),when I put the first dvd in the dvd-rom it says that I have no compatabile dierct3d devices and I can do ****,so if anyone can help me,please do!

    gobi, Jul 30, 2007
  6. Terry

    mandipano

    Joined:
    Aug 19, 2010
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    problems

    hallo!!!
    I have a problem when I run a game in my pc it shows me this message: failed to create direct3d device.
    what can I do to fix it? if somebody know please post me. thanks...

    mandipano, Aug 19, 2010
  7. Terry

    johnben1994

    Joined: