    recommendations???

    Thanks!!!

    Steve . . .

    Steve King, Apr 26, 2004

  2. Steve King

    Tim Weaver Guest

    Tim Weaver, Apr 26, 2004

  3. "Steve King" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > We're looking for software to recover pictures files from a digital camera
    > storage card -- an xD card, in this case. Anybody got an
    > recommendations???
    >
    > Thanks!!!
    >
    > Steve . . .

    Zero assumption worked best for me!
    http://www.z-a-recovery.com/digital_image_recovery.htm

    downloadingdaddy, Apr 26, 2004
  4. Steve King

    CoMa Guest

    Newsreader:
    On 25 Apr 2004 23:53:06 GMT,
    "Tim Weaver" wrote this message:

    >Steve King wrote:
    >
    >> We're looking for software to recover pictures files from a
    >> digital camera storage card -- an xD card, in this case. Anybody
    >> got an recommendations???

    >Smart Recovery
    >
    >http://www.softwarepatch.com/software/smartrecovery.html

    This is "Convar PC Inspector Smart Recovery" home site
    http://www.pcinspector.de/smart_media_recovery/uk/welcome.htm

    /CoMa

    --
    Conny (CoMa) Magnusson

    http://www.algonet.se/~hubbabub/
    ICQ : 1351964
    Asking the Government to protect your Privacy is like
    asking a Peeping Tom to install your window blinds.

    CoMa, Apr 26, 2004